Salary: £ negotiable
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday, 28th February 2020
Converged is growing. Our business is expanding its network, offering our customers more choice, more products and more of what we do best, delivering the very best experience in connectivity, telephony, IT support and IT security.
Our employees are invaluable. Working for us means playing a vital role, one where you will be central to our customer experience and continued success. You will be at the forefront of dealing with our clients, offering an outstanding service that has your personal touch, and leaves every customer feeling valued.
We want you to drive innovation, enjoy your work, and increase your bandwidth.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
One of the secrets to our success is working together and providing a consistently top-notch customer experience. There are a few key ingredients we expect from all our employees.
- Work hard, be happy and enjoy what you do.
- Be a Converged Ambassador.
- Accept that change is a natural part of business.
- Be passionate about achieving goals.
- Have a willingness to participant within the wider team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Employing people with the right attitude, skills and experience is vital. In exchange for a great rewards and benefits package, we will need you to:
- Maintain an accurate database of customers and prospect information.
- Prepare and process accurate orders.
- Liaise with the Business Development team and customers to resolve any queries.
- Provide administrative support, as required, to the Business Development team.
- Liaise with Finance and Billing departments.
- Prepare quotes and proposals.
There are a few Bits we need too …
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Organised, works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Willing and able to embrace training.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A good telephone manner.
- Efficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Admin experience preferred but not essential.
STOP PHISHING AND JOIN US
Here’s a few good reasons …
- OUR COOKIES. Family private medical insurance, discretionary bonus, free juice and great parties!
- PLENTY OF DOWNTIME. 6 weeks annual leave, flexible working options. Genuine work-life balance served here.
- CONTINUALLY DEVELOP YOUR INTERNAL SOFTWARE. we support personal and professional development. Our team have dedicated training hours every week.
- SUSTAINABILITY. Our business is booming! Join a dynamic, vibrant and fast changing environment.
We have different ways to work flexibly so at your interview feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, it may open the door to not only a new role but a new way of working.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We employ a diverse range of awesome people and we are committed to an active Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment process.
READY TO BE PART OF OUR JOURNEY?
If you thrive on delivering an outstanding customer experience and want to be part of the Converged story, we’d love to hear from you. Why not give us a call for an informal chat or send us your CV. Contact Sameer on 01224 656 380 or email email@example.com.