IT Business Development Executive
Salary: £ negotiable
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday, 28th February 2020
Converged is growing. Our business is expanding its network, offering our customers more choice, more products and more of what we do best, delivering the very best experience in connectivity, telephony, IT support and IT security.
Our employees are invaluable. Working for us means playing a vital role, one where you will be central to our customer experience and continued success. You will be at the forefront of dealing with our clients, offering an outstanding service that has your personal touch, and leaves every customer feeling valued.
We want you to drive innovation, enjoy your work, and increase your bandwidth.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
One of the secrets to our success is working together and providing a consistently top-notch customer experience. There are a few key ingredients we expect from all our employees.
- Work hard, be happy and enjoy what you do.
- Be a Converged Ambassador.
- Accept that change is a natural part of business.
- Be passionate about achieving goals.
- Have a willingness to participant within the wider team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Employing people with the right attitude, skills and experience is vital. In exchange for a great rewards and benefits package, we will need you to:
- Generate qualified leads through networking, building key relationships and identifying new business opportunities in line with outlined targets.
- Connect with customers. Understand their demands and needs and present suitable products and services.
- Support business growth. Assist key marketing campaigns and initiatives and direct contact activity.
- Build and maintain key market intelligence.
- Update and maintain client profile data within our data management platform and supporting systems.
- Develop and demonstrate extensive knowledge of all our products and services.
- Understand the data we create and help with providing activity and key performance related reports.
- Undertake customer reviews to ensure our products and services continue to be aligned to meet their needs.
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with customers.
- Maintain IT industry knowledge and stay updated on trends and innovative products.
- Attend trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales.
There are a few Bits we need too …
- 2 years + experience in a similar IT/Software Sales or Account Manager role.
- Experience of relationship building and account management.
- Strong consultative, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of hardware and software products.
- Confident communicating at all levels.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets.
- Keen to develop a good understanding of the general IT landscape.
- Self-motivated but a good team player.
- Inquisitive personality.
- Excellent written communication.
STOP PHISHING AND JOIN US
Here’s a few good reasons …
- OUR COOKIES. Family private medical insurance, discretionary bonus, free juice and great parties!
- PLENTY OF DOWNTIME. 6 weeks annual leave, flexible working options. Genuine work-life balance served here.
- CONTINUALLY DEVELOP YOUR INTERNAL SOFTWARE. we support personal and professional development. Our team have dedicated training hours every week.
- SUSTAINABILITY. Our business is booming! Join a dynamic, vibrant and fast changing environment.
We have different ways to work flexibly so at your interview feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, it may open the door to not only a new role but a new way of working.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We employ a diverse range of awesome people and we are committed to an active Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment process.
READY TO BE PART OF OUR JOURNEY?
If you thrive on delivering an outstanding customer experience and want to be part of the Converged story, we’d love to hear from you. Why not give us a call for an informal chat or send us your CV. Contact Sameer on 01224 656 380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.